How do I rent the city pool for a party?
A Swimming Pool Facility Rental/Use Permit must be submitted a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the event. The pool is available during the normal summer schedule Monday through Saturday from 6:30 to 10 p.m. A rental fee plus personnel costs will be charged. Insurance is required. Pool Facility Rental / Use Application (PDF)

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact if I have a sewer problem or if I notice a sewer problem somewhere?
2. Does the City of Bisbee have a recycling program?
3. Where can I get information on where someone is buried in Evergreen cemetery?
4. Can I reserve a burial plot at the Evergreen Cemetery ?
5. Do I need permission from the City of Bisbee to do anything to a gravesite?
6. How do I know if I need a permit to use a park or other city property?
7. How far in advance do I need to submit my Public Works Right-of-way Permit?
8. How will I know if my permit has been approved?
9. Are there fees associated with using the parks?
10. When do you need a Special Event License?
11. How do I rent the city pool for a party?
12. Where can I go to find out more about activites in Bisbee?