NOVEMBER 3, 2020 GENERAL PUBLICITY PAMPHLET AND SAMPLE BALLOT Read on...
Click the GovDeals Logo to reach the site Read on...
- June 30, 2020 Mayor's Proclamation Slowing the Spread of Covid 19
- June 20, 2020 Mayor's Proclamation Directing the Use of Face Coverings in the City of Bisbee
- June 17, 2020 Resolution R-20-21 Emergency Declaration
- April 4, 2020 Resolution R-20-06 Emergency Declaration
- March 30/2020 Resolution R-20-04 Emergency Declaration
- March 20, 2020 Resolution R-20-03 Emergency Declaration
City of Bisbee Offices
CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC
The City of Bisbee is asking all citizens to use alternative ways to pay their bills, to apply for building permits and other misc. items. This is for the safety of our citizens and our employees.
City of Bisbee Main Line (520)432-6000
Clerk’s Office (520) 432-6011/6012
Utility Payments (520) 432-6005
Public Works Dept. (520) 432-6002
Recycling for Bisbee Residents In an effort to protect to protect both the residents and sanitation workers, all recyclable materials may be brought to the City of Bisbee recycling center on Tovreaville Rd. Residents are asked to provide proof of address such as a City utility bill. Please offer assistance to your neighbors for whom this may be an inconvenience.
Household garbage in Old Bisbee and Tintown
In effort to protect both residents and sanitation workers, Old Bisbee and Tintown residents who are scheduled for manual household garbage pick-up will need to take their household garbage to a dumpster for mechanical pick-up. Dumpsters have been placed on Tombstone Canyon, Brewery Avenue and in two Tintown locations. Please offer assistance to your neighbors for whom this may be an inconvenience.
As usual, all yard debris and construction material must be disposed of at the County facilities.
If you have any questions regarding please contact Public Works at (520) 432-6002